Sunday, March 2, 2008

HOW I DESTROYED A FLOURISHING MINISTRY TO GET RECOGNITION IN OUR COVEN – EX_OCCULTIST

I don’t know if somebody may call this a confession. What I only try to do is to let people know that there are lots of things happening under the sky and to let them be wary of how they spend their life. I think people, especially Christians should always bear in mind the Bible passage that says: “…he that thinks he stands should take heed not to fall.” It is a serious counsel from the holy book but only we don’t take it that serious most of the time.

Today I struggle to redeem time. I try as much as possible to lead people to God because I know the great havoc I have caused in the kingdom of God regarding those men of God that have fallen as a result of the satanic ministry I took to early in life. Those who have fallen victim of my sex trap are numerous; too many to be counted. I won’t bother about the number but I will only tell of those two or three pastors that fell off balance as a result of my deed.

I had a commission to attack men of God and not because I wanted to do it for pleasure. We had a target in our coven and that was to pull down homes of men of God, destroy their ministries and do all manners of things to discourage them.
I was never a Christian from birth or whatever. I did not know the way to church until the time was ripe for me to carry out my evil assignment. The major advantage I used was to introduce myself to the pastor as a new convert because I have been told from the coven that those Pentecostal pastors love such people and will always want to show love to them in all ways. That was my number one tool and that was where I always started my duties from.

It got to the extent that when I was in year three in the campus, a certain ministry took over my education; paying my school fees and taking good care of me until I broke the home of the pastor and the church scattered. I would weep sometimes when I remember all satan has made use of me to disrupt the programmme of God in the life of his people especially His servants.

The story I will share was that of the last pastor that fell before I met with the Lord. It was after my youth service in the east when I had come back to Lagos. I started to fellowship with a ministry and introduced myself as a new convert. I cooked a pathetic story that would make any man consider me. The pastor immediately recommended me to the church elders and told them he wanted me to be his secretary. The former secretary of the church was a school certificate holder and had got admission into the university and she had lost quit the job at the time I got to the church.

I resumed duty with the full support of the church elders. The pastor was a real man of God. He loved everyone and that was why the ministry was booming because he made sure he ministered to the people in every area of their needs. His was not like those that emphasise money in the church. He gave and encouraged his members to also give and not just to the pastor alone but to anyone that needs help.

His wife also was a nice woman, she took me for a sister and it was like their home was open to me even at midnight. There was a time the woman even suggested that I joined them in the house to live with the family but I did not like that. They loved me also because I worked with every zest.
Just about six months later, I started my operation. The first implementation was on a vigil programme with the church choir which I was a member. I didn’t know the pastor had come to the church before I did. I opened the office and met him lying on the floor.

I went back to the door and locked my office door because my office was linked to his. I locked the door and quietly went to sleep beside him. I couldn’t sleep, I was just using my hand to caress his body and sometimes he would change his position but he did not wake up. He later woke up and saw me beside him. I pretended I was still asleep to see what he would do. He was shocked to see me beside him. He just got up and said: “see this girl”.

He sat on his chair and started reading his Bible. In another few minutes he called me from where he was seated.
But I refused to respond, and pretended I was deep in sleep. He came to me and tapped me to awake. I got up sluggishly as if I was truly asleep.
“Go and sleep in your office,” he said.
I was no longer at ease. I knew he did not take it for anything because our relationship was like that of a brother and the sister. I know he would have chided me but because he saw me like a sister and would never think of what I had in mind. But I was not at rest, I wanted him to do it. I wanted to add more feathers to my cap in the evil world. I wanted a party to be thrown for me in our coven. I wanted to stir up celebration in the coven. I was just going into his office and out several times. When I looked at the time and it was past eleven, I went to him and stood beside him where he was seated. He was surprised and said:

“You this girl what is happening to you this night?”
I just changed my face as if all was not well and pointed to my stomach.
“ Daddy it is my stomach, it has been paining for the past three days…”
He got up from where he was seated and called.
Come here’

He moved to the middle of the office to pray. Just like many deliverance ministers, he believed nothing happens on its own without spiritual undertone. He prayed for me, anointed my head and laid his hand on my stomach. I went back to my office and I was still restless because I wanted him to do it that night. I went back to him in his office and pulled up my dress for him to touch the stomach flesh for flesh.

“Daddy just see how hot the stomach is”, I said as I raised his hand to touch.
That was what sparked up the show. In a nutshell both of us were already rolling on his office rug. He didn’t even bother to ask if the entrance door was locked. We did it that night and I got fulfilled. I was happy that night seeing him ministering with guilt. I could see that guilt written all over him. I know many of the church members would suspect something was wrong with him that night because of the coldness of the ministration. And that was our first goal. We wanted to make those vibrant ones cold and even when they minister we want them to minister in flesh only without any spiritual power.
It later became our habit. Pastor began to date me. Even sometimes we did it in his house. Later when nobody caught us in the act and it was still a secret to the wife, our leader in the coven asked that I reported it myself. She said the people in the church will definitely see me more righteous than the pastor himself.

One early Sunday morning, I went to the house of one of the elders. I narrated all that had been happening between me and pastor. The man was surprised though but he told me he did not believe me until pastor confirms it. After the service that day, I observed the elders had a meeting with the pastor.
They later called me into one of their meetings to confront the pastor but by then I had resigned my appointment, I only went to church during worship time.

The man wept profusely that night they called us together. I pray God will forever forgive me, it was a gross iniquity against the servant of God and God that sent him. In a short while many of the members had heard the news. I thought the wife would fight her husband for the misconduct but I was surprised, the woman stood by her husband. I now understand she might be fighting him within the four corners of the house but when there was a meeting then, she would stand to speak for her husband. I pity the family.

Just two weeks later, one of his sons had an accident on the way from school and died. At our meeting in the coven, we rejoiced over the situation because we knew it was one of the repercussions. That was what made the woman to lose her patience. She began to fight her husband even in the church premises. Before we knew it the church was torn apart and that was the beginning of the end of the church. When the problem became too much for him, he ran out of Lagos, and left the church for those elders that were still with him. His wife went back to Kwara State where they came from while the man went to Ibadan.

When I became a true Christian indeed, I went back to the church to see if I would see anyone to confess and make restitution but a bank has bought the land and has occupied the place. I searched to see the pastor but all my effort were in vain. Till today I have not been able to see him. So let every man of God be wary of those devil-sent sisters in the church so they don’t fall victim. They should always remember; ‘let those who think they stand take heed.’ (Reported By BOLANIRAN OMOKOREDE in SATURDAY SUN, NIGERIA, Saturday, February 23, 2008)

No comments: