Monday, March 3, 2008

GOD'S CALL TO YOU: "CONSIDER ME FIRST"

God is about to initiate a shaking throughout the earth, says Chuck Pierce, one of the Church's most consistent voices in the prophetic and founder of Glory of Zion Ministries. He has therefore called for intercession from all believers. In a recent prophecy published by Charismaonline, Pierce also said God Almighty is calling on all believers to seek Him first so that his will may be done continually in the earth in every situation. He also has
something to say about a new kind of communism. His words:

“Come back to your [divine] Source, for the sources on the earth are beginning to shake. Come back to your Source! Consider Me now.

“Consider Me first when you are facing disease. It was I who created your body. Consider Me and how I want to rearrange the cell structure that is moving toward decay. Consider Me first when [there’s a need] to purify your blood.

“I created the land, so consider Me first when I begin to rearrange the land. It is not your political opinion that will change the course of the earth, but My will being acted on first.

“I am striking the earth with the sound of heaven. … I am extending a new call for intercession to My people. I must have a people who rise up and seek Me and consider Me first even in their praying.

“The religious structures of the past cannot contain the revelation that I am striking the earth with now. My striking hand has been released.

“I will strike into China and it will shake. You will see Japan shake. There is a deep shaking going on. This is not a surface shaking beginning at this time, but a deep shaking.

“Only those who can stand will [survive the shaking]! The land will shake like a wave. Alaska will shake. I must shake and rearrange Central America or there will be a path of communism that connects the earth.

“It is not the communism that you have known in the past but a new, political wave of destruction that now is forming and aligning from territory to territory. I must rearrange paths. Consider Me first. I rule the heavens. I name the stars. I direct the sun.”

No comments: